It’s important to get the best quality services while sticking to your budget.
You’re going the extra mile to meet the needs of a diverse student and staff population. ABLG can help you, from providing staff training to BCBA consultation.
Here are some ways we’ve helped lately.
- A student was about to be sent out of district if his behavior did not improve
- A general education teacher could not manage one of her student’s behavior and needed training
- A parent requested an independent behavioral evaluation
- Social Skills training, both group and 1:1, was identified and implemented for a group of children with Autism
- One district needed extra an extra Speech Language Pathologist to handle the caseload of children with SLP in their IEPs
- Two students needed home instruction
As a state-approved agency (clinic code 03 6003 320), ABLG provides a wide range of consultation services to school districts including:
- Full- and Part-Time Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Functional Behavior Assessment/Functional Analysis
- Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS)
- Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP)
- Parent Training
- 1:1 Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy in the home
- Behavioral Consultation to classrooms
- Behavior Intervention Plans
- Teacher and Paraprofessional Training
- Home Instruction
- Professional Development/Workshop
- Social Skills Groups
- ABA-Trained Shadowing
- Speech Therapy
A 2010 report by the NJ Privatization Task Force declared “School districts need to be encouraged to outsource more operations”
“In the New Jersey School Boards Association’s 2009 survey, 238 (40 percent) of the state’s operating school districts responded and …reported an annual cost savings of $38.8 million dollars. … In these financially challenging times, school districts need to be encouraged to outsource more operations.”
A: Yes, we are state-approved to provide behavior therapy and speech. All our staff who work in schools meet the state approval criteria. This includes, minimally, background checks and fingerprinting, among other safety measures.
A: All of our staff carry their own professional liability insurance.
A: By hiring subcontractors through our agency, you eliminate the need for overhead costs like benefits and insurance. You’re not only getting the staff you need, but you get an entire team of administrative and clinical support as well. An ABLG Clinical Manager will help you design a cost-effective solution to your problem.
A: ABLG is an established agency with over 10 years’ experience providing services to schools. We know the ins and outs ~ and we have a Clinical Manager specifically to help support our staff who are serving your school.
- Newly contracting districts are offered one free Professional Development workshop during the contracted school year.
- ABLG has our own quality assurance measures in place, so you don’t have to worry about keeping an eye out.
- You have a wider selection of experienced professionals to choose from.
- Our highly experienced team consists of BCBAs, Special Education teachers, and Bachelor’s/Master’s level para-professionals with experience utilizing the principles of ABA in educational settings.