Above and Beyond Learning Group is seeking enthusiastic New Jersey State licensed Speech-Language Pathologists to join our team as Independent Contractors (ICs) for the 2016-2017 school year and beyond!
- Writing and implementing functional treatment plans
- Writing and implementing Individualized Education Plans
- Designing and maintaining treatment record books
- Ensuring treatment fidelity, integrity, and cohesion
- Traveling to treat clients in their homes
- Handling parent concerns
- Family and caregiver trainings
At ABLG, we recognize your unique skills and experience as a professional in the field, and recognize the value you bring to our team. In addition to traditional responsibilities, we offer many opportunities for professional development, collaboration, staff training, and more! Our clinical supervisors are available to you for questions, feedback, or support at any time, so you’ll be “on your own,” but never alone.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Have strong clinical and interpersonal skills
- Have 1 or more years of experience as an SLP treating individuals with a variety of communication disorders and developmental disabilities
- Have experience working with children on the autism spectrum
- Have CCCs, NJ SLP license, and Speech Language Specialist STANDARD CERTIFICATE
- Be reliable, punctual, and professional
- Be able to independently implement treatment programming without daily supervision
- Have a valid driver’s license and are able to travel throughout the state of New Jersey
- Want to work in a collaborative environment but maintain independence over your own time and schedule
- Seek feedback, supervision, and ongoing training
- Specialty certifications or languages a plus!